Ok, so maybe non-toxic cookware is an oxymoron on this blog. Right? But, I just had to share with you the new pan I got for my stovetop. Cuisinart just came out with an eco-friendly line of non-stick cookware and since I'm in the process of finishing up my new eRecipe Book, I just had to buy one.
New Eco-friendly Cookware - here's what they claim:
Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface
- Petroleum free ceramic based coating helps reduce oil consumption
Energy Saving Construction
- Aluminum alloy encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
Stay-Cool Eco-Friendly Handle
- Riveted stainless stick handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Handle is made from 70% recycled stainless steel
Environmentally Friendly packaging
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Classic Stainless Steel
- Brilliant stainless steel exterior for professional look and performance
- Oven and broiler safe
- Induction stovetop compatible
Constructed to Last
- Limited lifetime warranty
I'm including a few photos from my kitchen as well and my little boys watching me in action! ENJOY!
They are adorable. I love the kid pics 🙂
Thanks so much for this information!! I was just beginning to start the process of looking for a safe non-stick pan, and you did the leg work for me!! As usual you are a endless source of information and inspiration for me....thanks again!!