I think clean eating and detox is on everybody's minds seeing that it's January and all (remember those new years resolutions?). But who wants to think about smoothies, juicing and cold raw food when its fareeezzing outside? I have some good new for you. Did you know that raw ginger root and raw garlic make you feel warm inside even when the dish is actually cold or room temp? It's true! This Carrot Ginger Soup will keep you warm even though it's not hot.
And this warming raw vegan carrot ginger soup recipe is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Go ahead Try it. The soup also has raw jalapeño in there as well which really turns up the heat. Add avocado and you've got a really great healthy, delicious meal.
Start with this carrot ginger soup recipe. And just feel the life and energy you get from it. I always feel so clean, alert and healthy after eating it. Let me know what you think. I'm curious if your body feels the same way?
If you love how you feel, keep going. Explore more raw food recipes. I have a raw vegan detox ebook. It's a 4 day of cleanse and includes a shopping list with recipes and photos.
Carrot Ginger Soup Instruction
No cooking necessary - just a quick mix in the blender and you're good to go! No dishes, no scrubbing, no big mess! Top with your favorite things like fresh herbs, sprouts, or even some cashew cream.
If you want to do an easy 4 day raw food cleanse which includes some smoothies but mainly soups likes this and salad, you can buy my ebook for vibrant recipes, inspiration, words of wisdom, tips and step by step 4 day detox menu. I also sell a "going dairy free" ebook as well.
Raw Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup
- 10-12 ounces Fresh pressed carrot juice
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- ½ each Jalapeno chopped
- 2 cloves Raw garlic pressed or minced
- 1 inch Ginger root chopped
- ½ each Lemon juice only
- ½ each Orange juice only
- 2 tablespoon Shallot minced
- ½ each Avocado sliced
- Garnish Fresh herbs and sprouts
- In a high speed blender add all of the ingredients except for the avocado and the garnish.
- Blend on low and then medium to high slowly. Blend for about 20 seconds until creamy and well combined. It might foam, but that's ok.
- Add slices of avocado to each bowl and top with fresh herbs and sprouts.