Are you craving creamy ranch dressing but don’t want the dairy or the other artificial ingredients that the big Kraft bottle contains? Well, if so, I have good news for you: you can make it from scratch at home and it’s delicious. My vegan ranch dressing is creamy, flavorful and perfect for salads or even dipping pizza.
This recipe so simple, easy, tasty and delicious; you won’t even miss the artificial stuff and you'll be proud to feed it to your kiddos, too. I promise. It’s full of healthy, superfoods and the perfect amount of salty savory sour pizazz. You can’t go wrong.
VEGAN RANCH DRESSING
- ½ cup Nonfat plain yogurt (dairy-free)
- ½ cup Vegan mayonnise
- ¼ cup Non-dairy unsweetened milk
- 2 teaspoon White vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 clove Raw garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 tsp Dill
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup Chives
- 1 teaspoon White pepper
- Place all INGREDIENTS into a high speed blender and blend on medium for about 20 seconds. Then blend on high for a quick 5 seconds. Everything should be blended evenly and thoroughly.
- Serve over a green salad or use it as a dip.