Are you craving creamy ranch dressing but don’t want the dairy or the other artificial ingredients that the big Kraft bottle contains? Well, if so, I have good news for you: you can make it from scratch at home and it’s delicious. My vegan ranch dressing is creamy, flavorful and perfect for salads or even dipping pizza.
This recipe so simple, easy, tasty and delicious; you won’t even miss the artificial stuff and you'll be proud to feed it to your kiddos, too. I promise. It’s full of healthy, superfoods and the perfect amount of salty savory sour pizazz. You can’t go wrong.
VEGAN RANCH DRESSING
Introducing homemade ranch dressing without the eggs, canola oil, cream, msg and other fake stuff. This recipe is heart-healthy, full of fresh ingredients, and it's delicious. You won't miss the old version, I promise.
- ½ cup Nonfat plain yogurt (dairy-free)
- ½ cup Vegan mayonnise
- ¼ cup Non-dairy unsweetened milk
- 2 teaspoon White vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 clove Raw garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 tsp Dill
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup Chives
- 1 teaspoon White pepper
- Place all INGREDIENTS into a high speed blender and blend on medium for about 20 seconds. Then blend on high for a quick 5 seconds. Everything should be blended evenly and thoroughly.
- Serve over a green salad or use it as a dip.
Which brand of vegan mayo do you prefer?
I normally buy Veganaise but I like JUST as well and Best Foods makes a very realistic tasting vegan option. 😉 Hope that helps.
I can’t wait to try this vegan ranch recipe. Can you confirm if I should use distilled white vinegar or white wine vinegar?
You either one! I usually note down whatever I have on hand, but either one will do 🙂