This sauce is fantastic. Try it on top of sauteed vegetables, tofu, or use it as a dip for your french fries. The possibilities are endless. This Creamy Yogurt Herb Dipping Sauce is full of fresh herbs, garlic, lemon, and creamy vegan yogurt. It's addicting but guilt-free.
This is a tangy, garlicky, sauce full of fragrant, flavorful herbs.
This was inspired by my love vegan sauces! Sauces make a dish go from good to fantastic. Other sauces you might enjoy include my spicy mayo dipping sauce, cheesy dipping sauce, kimchi mayo sauce, creamy BBQ sauce, vegan ranch dressing, tahini sauce, and more.
You will love this sauce on tacos, baked potatoes, sauteed vegetables, over rice, or tofu.
Creamy Yogurt Herb Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- unsweetened vegan plain yogurt
- unsweetened plain oatmilk
- vegan sour cream
- olive oil
- nutritional yeast
- sea salt
- fresh herbs
- lemon juice
See recipe card for quantities.
Yogurt Dressing Instructions
I love this dressing because all you need to do is blend the ingredients up in a Vitamix and you're done!
You can watch me in action on Instagram making this yogurt dressing in the Vitamix and blending thoroughly on medium to high speed. Dressing should be creamy, not chunky.
This dressing should be made as instructed, but you can definitely play around with the herbs. One time I made it with mint and dill. Another time I left out the mint. I also made this dressing with scallions instead of chives.
- Chives - try using scallions in place of chives.
- Fresh herbs - you can use whatever herbs you have on hand but definitely use a few different herbs not just one.
- Brands - you don't have to use the brands of milk, yogurt and sour cream that I have listed. But the ones listed are what I used to make this dressing.
- Dairy - if you don't mind eating dairy, you can feel free to sub dairy for my non-dairy versions.
The Vitamix is all you need for this recipe.
Store the yogurt sauce in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Creamy Yogurt Herb Sauce
- ¼ cup Plain unsweetened yogurt
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- ¼ cup Unsweetened oat milk
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ½ each Lemon, juice only
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 handful Fresh dill
- 1 handful Fresh mint
- 1 handful Fresh chives
- 1 handful Fresh parsley
- 1 handful Fresh cilantro
- Add everything to a Vitamix container. Blend on medium and then high until dressing is creamy, not chunky.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the refrigerator and serve later. Sauce will thicken when chilled.
I am now not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.