Grain Free Tabbouleh Salad
This grain-free Tabbouleh Salad is full of fresh herbs, crunchy almonds, loads of lemon, garlic, and olive oil.
- 1 ½ cup almonds raw
- 1 ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ cup baby tomatoes halved
- 2 Tbls chopped shallots or red onion
- ½ cucumber thinly sliced or chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup lemon juiced
- 1 clove garlic
In a food processor pulse nuts about 4 times then turn on high speed and count to about 8.
Add parsley/cilantro and sea salt. Pulse again 4 times and then count to 8 again.
Transfer to a large bowl. Mix in the rest of the ingredients. Mix well with a spoon.
Eat right away or store in fridge for 3 days.