Raw Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup
All you need is a Vitamix for this soup. No steaming, cooking, roasting, or sauteeing. This soup is cleansing, healing and although it's served room temp, it has a warming effect from the ginger and garlic.
- 10-12 ounces Fresh pressed carrot juice
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- ½ each Jalapeno chopped
- 2 cloves Raw garlic pressed or minced
- 1 inch Ginger root chopped
- ½ each Lemon juice only
- ½ each Orange juice only
- 2 tablespoon Shallot minced
- ½ each Avocado sliced
- Garnish Fresh herbs and sprouts
In a high speed blender add all of the ingredients except for the avocado and the garnish.
Blend on low and then medium to high slowly. Blend for about 20 seconds until creamy and well combined. It might foam, but that's ok.
Add slices of avocado to each bowl and top with fresh herbs and sprouts.