WARMING TURMERIC GINGER MILK
Are you tired of afternoon lattes, hot green tea or pumpkin spice everything yet? I am! So today I'm sharing with you my recipe for something called a "Golden" milk. It's basically a ginger turmeric tea makeover. This time with a twist of pepper and milk.
- 20 oz fresh homemade almond or cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric spice
- ½ teaspoon ginger spice
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh turmeric
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper spice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or ½ Tbls cane sugar but you want the good medicinal stuff for this
In a small pot add all of the above ingredients.
Heat on medium heat until it's just about boiling.
Whisk everything as it heats, making sure it all mixes up well.
Strain out the chunks.