Ginger Pomegranate Margarita
Gingery and earthy. Sweet but not too sweet. Made with all-natural skinny style margarita ingredients.
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoon Ginger juice
- 1 Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoon Agave nectar (depending on your taste buds)
- 2 tablespoon Cointreau
- ¾ cup Tequila (your favorite)
- 2 tablespoon Smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Optional: rosemary sprigs and pomegranate seeds
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large glass measuring cup or metal cocktail shaker. Whisk rapidly or shake until well blended. Intro paragraph for you to give a quick overview of this recipe, and entice the reader to continue reading because your recipe is fan-freaking-fantastic.
On a plate sprinkle sea salt. Wet the rims of your two cocktail glasses using lime and set the wet rim into the sea salt. This will salt the rims of your glasses.
Add lots of ice to the salted rim glasses.
Pour margarita mixture evenly into each glass over the ice.
Garnish with smoking rosemary sprigs and pomegranate seeds (optional).