Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
This simple vegan air fryer baked potato recipe is ridiculously healthy and delicious. Fear white potatoes no more! They are actually extremely powerful superfoods.
- 2 each Kennebec potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt divided
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (coriander) divided
- ¼ cup fresh parsley divided
- 2 tablespoon fresh chives divided
- 1 whole avocado sliced
- 2 each green onion (scallions) chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Place dry potatoes in the air fryer. Fry on 390 degrees F for 30 minutes (until soft inside and crunchy outside.
Slice them in half lengthwise. Pour olive oil over each half. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each half.
Chop all the rest of the ingredients and add them one by one.